Registration for grandfather’d/permanent teams is closed
Taking bids on three permanent spots until Friday 5pm 10/8. Use the Contact WFW above to submit bid. Lowest winning bid as of 10/6 12:40pm is $500.
Lottery spots will be drawn after payment has been received on all auctioned teams.
The 2022 WFW is scheduled for February 4-5th, 2022. Grandfathered Teams have been posted HERE! Registration for Grandfathered teams will begin September 30th at 5pm. You will have 48 hours to complete registration and payment. Registration will close on October 2nd at 5pm. If you miss registration, your spot will be forfeited. No exceptions.
The registration link will be texted/emailed to you using Remind on September 30th.
When you register, include your team number from the list on the website. Team numbers change from year to year.
Rules are posted and should answer any of your questions.
Check out the Raffle Items with a new UTV option!
We’ll also be selling a OGIO Limit 1/4 Zip Jacket for $35 that will include sponsors on the back! Here’s a PIC!
Any teams left over will be either sold or placed in the lottery based on committee discretion. Lottery Registration will open September 30th as well for 48 hours. It is anticipated we will sell three grandfather teams, and draw for the remaining one year lottery spots. Lottery registration will be HERE!
Covid-19 Announcements from 2021 – Most likely will follow this for 2022 – Will Confirm In December
The Pierre WFW understands the concern for the situation at hand due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are working hard to make sure our event will be safe and fun for all anglers. After long discussions with our sponsors, anglers, and event organizers, we have decided to proceed with the tournament. The following changes are being made to the WFW and we are taking extra precautions. This is subject to change based on any further developments.
- Only WFW volunteers and ANGLERS registered (including kids registered) in the WFW will be allowed at the event. No spectators, buddies, family members, or others. All WFW anglers are required to wear a name badge to claim prize and be allowed into the Ramkota ball room. Badges will be provided at registration.
- Opt-Out Option: if you are not comfortable coming to the event, you must notify us by January 15th. You will not lose your guaranteed spot but no refunds will be issued as most prizes have already been purchased. We will draw some prizes for these teams depending on the number that decide not to come. Notify us via text by responding to our messages to you (include team number) if you will not be coming.
- LOTTERY TEAM WINNERS – If you choose not to attend, you can either ask for a refund, or we will keep your registration fee and include you in the drawings for some of the prizes. Your spot will not carry over to our 2023 event.
- Please don’t wait until the last second to show up to limit the number of people in lines. We will open up check-in earlier this year to spread things out.
- We will not have food this year to limit lines and congestion. Beverages will be available from the Ramkota. No outside beverages allowed.
- If you are sick with anything, DO NOT COME! Notify us ASAP.