2022 Announcements: The Pierre WFW understands the concern for the situation at hand due to the current variant of COVID-19 and are working hard to make sure our event will be safe and fun for all anglers. The following changes are being made to the WFW. This is subject to change based on any further developments.
- We will begin checking teams in at Noon, and all teams much be checked in no later than 6:30pm Friday. Only one team member is required to check in.
- Only WFW volunteers and ANGLERS registered (including kids registered) in the WFW will be allowed at the event. No spectators, buddies, family members, or others. All WFW anglers are required to wear a name badge to claim prize and be allowed into the Ramkota ball room. Badges will be provided at registration. Kids are not required to attend the rules meeting. They will still receive a gift and we will have some kid’s raffles that parents/guardians can accept.
- Opt-Out Option: if you are not comfortable coming to the event, you must notify us by Friday February 4th no later than 4pm. You will not lose your guaranteed spot but no refunds will be issued as most prizes have already been purchased. We may draw for some Scheels gift cards depending on the number that decide not to come. Notify us via text by responding to our messages to you (include team number) if you will not be coming.
- LOTTERY TEAM WINNERS – If you choose not to attend, your spot will not carry over to our 2023 event. No refunds will be provided for teams not coming. You will be included in any drawings for gift cards if we do that.
- Please don’t wait until the last second to show up to limit the number of people in lines. We will open up check-in earlier this year to spread things out.
- We will not have food this year to limit lines and congestion. Beverages will be available from the Ramkota. No outside beverages allowed.
- If you are sick with anything, DO NOT COME! Notify us ASAP.
- Please read the rules and this will answer most questions. Rules!