Option to leave kids at home or in hotel room during rules meeting and awards: Assuming there is adult supervision at home or in the hotel, kids already registered to fish in the tournament need not attend the rules meeting or awards night. We will not be allowing any additional children to be added at this time.
- We will still have some kids drawings that parents/team members can accept for the kids
- Please use this option to minimize the number of people we have in the Ramkota so we can spread out as much as possible.
- Notify us via text what kids WILL NOT be attending the rules meeting and awards night
- We will provide each child 12 & under with a small Rapala Photon Flashlight at registration so we do not have a large crowd of kids massed together by the stage.
The Pierre WFW understands the concern for the situation at hand due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are working hard to make sure our event will be safe and fun for all anglers. After long discussions with our sponsors, anglers, and event organizers, we have decided to proceed with the tournament. The following changes are being made to the WFW and we are taking extra precautions. This is subject to change based on any further developments.
- Only WFW volunteers and ANGLERS registered (including kids registered) in the WFW will be allowed at the event. No spectators, buddies, family members, or others. All WFW anglers are required to wear a name badge to claim prize and be allowed into the Ramkota ball room. Badges will be provided at registration.
- Opt-Out Option: if you are not comfortable coming to the event, you must notify us by January 15th. You will not lose your guaranteed spot but no refunds will be issued as most prizes have already been purchased. We will have a proportionate amount of drawings for these teams depending on the number that decide not to come. Notify us via text by responding to our messages to you (include team number) if you will not be coming.
- LOTTERY TEAM WINNERS – If you choose not to attend, you can either ask for a refund, or we will keep your registration fee and include you in the drawings for the proportionate share of prizes. Your spot will not carry over to our 2022 event.
- All team members must check in at the same time unless prior notice is given to us. Please don’t wait until the last second to show up to limit the number of people in lines. We will open up check-in earlier this year to spread things out.
- We will not have food this year to limit lines and congestion. Beverages will be available from the Ramkota. No outside beverages allowed.
- If you are sick with anything, DO NOT COME! Notify us ASAP.
- We will be checking temperatures of anglers upon entry to the event.
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
- Masks are highly encouraged.
- Rules are located here for any additional questions regarding the event. https://pierrewfw.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2021-WFW-Rules.pdf